Okay, now you’re wondering, how The Venus Factor works, and why you will burn fat so much faster using this program rather than some other program, or a program that you are currently on.
Those are the same questions I ask when I look at a product like this, I’m kind of cynical that way. Not to worry, I’ll give you a short breakdown.
How It Works?
The major difference between the Venus Factor Diet and other diet plans is a hormone called Leptin. You
won’t hear any other diet program even talk about it, and that’s what makes the Venus Factor so much different than other diet plans. This was the first time I had ever heard of Leptin and chances are it’s your first time as well. I’ll try and you give as simple an explanation as possible, if you want something more in depth with a lot of scientific words, feel free to conduct some more research, it won’t be wasted time.
Basically Leptin is the “satiety hormone” which is made by the fat cells and tells our bodies how much fat we need to store. When the body determines that we have stored enough fat cells it secretes Leptin and inhibits our hunger pangs. Scientists suggest that Leptin’s main role is a starvation signal used so that we will store fat for survival in times of famine. For us that means those places we hate to see fat, but yet were necessary for our survival and the survival of our offspring since we are the child bearers. Backsides, thighs, and hips to name the Big Three.
Men and women both create Leptin, but women are more prone to have what is known as Leptin resistance. In other words, your body doesn’t receive the necessary signals to stop storing fat. Guys can have this happen too, it’s just more prevalent in women. So, if you are wondering why diets just don’t seem to work for you, Leptin resistance could be the reason why! You just aren’t receiving the signals that enough food has been consumed and then it becomes easy to eat way too much in order to get that satiated feeling. Check out the picture of the two mice, one is able to produce Leptin and is of normal size, the other can’t produce Leptin and is obese. Sadly enough, we women produce more Leptin than men do, we just don’t use it very efficiently. The Venus Factor shows you how to balance hormones, Leptin in particular, so that you can start using your body’s natural abilities instead of your body fighting against you.
The Basic Rules of The Venus Factor Diet
Here are five basic rules that the Venus Factor focuses on that make it different than other diet programs:
- Allowing your body to do most of the work.
- Using the biochemical processes in your body so that weight loss inescapable.
- Controlling your body’s hormones (especially Leptin), through diet and exercise.
- Making enjoyable lifestyle changes that make it easier to sustain a proper diet over the long term.
- Teaching you how to listen to your body so you can make meaningful adjustments to the program.
Additionally you will learn some other great things like:
- What nutrients to use in order to increase your energy levels and fat burning capability.
- Food secrets to speed up your metabolism so you can burn fat day and night.
- What foods may cause Leptin resistance, and what items you may need to leave out of your diet.
- What foods and herbs actually reverse Leptin resistance.
Natural Hormone Balancing
Having your hormones back in balance is a big plus because as we know they can influence the quality of our sleep, our moods, our brain functions and of course our weight gain or loss.
When you reset your Leptin resistance you also reset the hormones that oppose Leptin, which not only gives us the other benefits I talked about above, but it also gives us an advantage in favor of fat loss and helps your body do the work burning away that unwanted fat that we all want to get rid of.
Having your hormones back in balance is a great added bonus and side effect to an already excellent weight loss and diet program. It is just one more reason to purchase the Venus Factor.
- Resurge Review 2020 – Does it Actually Work? - April 28, 2020
- Venus Factor Workout Routine – The PDF Manual And The Videos Reviewed - March 12, 2020
- Venus Weight Loss Program – What Are The Benefits? - March 12, 2020